M.J. QUINN Integrated services LTD
LIVERPOOL & LONDON
M.J. Quinn is multi-disciplined integrated service provider with 2000+ employees, a vehicle fleet of 1600+ and a 24-hour nationwide service.
Data Usage; Worldwide + UK
- Sporadic international travel. Various employees travel to factories in China and to other countries across the globe to meet suppliers at different times throughout the year.
- To have a roaming contract with their local UK network carrier to suit theses specific needs for more than one employee is extremely difficult and expensive.
- Currently a Director can incur up to £1,000 on roaming charges in one month.
- The employee is unable to tether their tablet or laptop to their phone, so they are reliant on public Wi-Fi networks as they travel.
- They are met with varying costs for different countries and the costs are unknown and not visible at any time during their stay.
- There is no guarantee the network provider’s international partners have coverage in all areas. Reliant on one network carrier and subject to poor signal.
- Device can be used worldwide at the same pay-as-you-go rate from Y-Roam.
- No need to inform network as to where employees are travelling. The device is unlocked so any one of the employees can take it when needed.
- Data is ready to use.
- Y-Roam device allows employees to connect up to 5 personal devices at one time and never throttles data.
- Very secure connection unlike public Wi-Fi or hotel networks.
- Embedded chip SIM finds the most reliable network in any given area and ensures the strongest network signal. Not tied to one network provider.
- Y-Roam has set up MJ Quinn with a worldwide data pool of 10 GB to use how they want, for whom ever needs it!
- The on-screen balance allows users to know exactly how much data they have left to use before they need to top up.
- Boost productivity with the option to stay constantly connected.
- Built- in Power Bank to charge phone on the go!
- You can share your connection with colleagues or friends.
- No nasty bill shock for the company at the end of the month.
- The ability to purchase data via the free APP for an instant top-up wherever you are.
- If the average consumer uses up 2GB a month on their travels, the price with Y-Roam is only about £65 a month.
” YRoam set us up with a 10GB pool of data to draw from every month, so anyone can take a device on their travels. Since we’ve switched our employees over to using YRoam, I have seen a significant drop in roaming costs. We saved over £900 last month already! “
– Mike Quinn, C.E.O.
You must be logged in to post a comment.